Effective as of March, 2021
This policy governs your use of the Lynq website and app (the"Website” and the “App”). The Website and App are designed to allow experts/mentors to set up sessions, manage calendar, invitation, live video sessions, payments, and communicate with Lynq ("Lynq").
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
When you create a profile on the Site, we may collect the following information:When you make a booking attempt through the Site, we may collect certain information from you, including your name, email address, profile picture, social media profiles, information that you provide as a bio, billing address, payment information (including credit card numbers),email address, and phone number. The site may also collect data via your calendar, if you provide this permission. We refer to this information as “Profile Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect, hold, use and disclose information for the following purposes and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- For technical assessment, including to operate and improve our app, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- To provide you with our app and platform's core features;
- To process any transactional or ongoing payments;
- To enable you to access and use our app, associated platforms and associated social media channels;
- To contact and communicate with you;
- For internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- For analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our app, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- To run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
- For advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you;
- To comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have; and
- To consider your employment application.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we useGoogle Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here:https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We may disclose personal information to:
- Third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, ad networks, analytics, error loggers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
- Our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- Sponsors or promoters of any competition we run;
- Credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- Third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you; and
- Third parties to collect and process data.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make a booking through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you create a profile on the Site, we will maintain yourProfile Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
If you are under 18, you may register and use the Website andApp only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Lynq does not accept the online registration of minors; please do not attempt to register on the Website or App if you are under the age of 18. A parent or guardian must sign waiver on behalf of a minor before the minor shall be permitted to participate in a class. A minor must be at least 13years of age and at least 5 feet tall to participate in an in-person class. If Lynq discovers that personal information has been submitted by a minor without a signed participant/registration waiver, Lynq reserves the right to delete such information. Lynq does not seek or share personal information from minors throughout the Website or App.
LIMITS OF OUR POLICY
Our Site may link to external sites that are not operated by us.We have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
Occasional changes may be made to this document as new services and content are added to the Website and App to reflect changes in Lynq’s policies. The Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time by updating this posting. By using the Website or App, you agree to be bound by any such revisions. Users of the Website and App are encouraged to check this document periodically to stay informed of current privacy guidelines.